Above: Vintage Kodak Instamatic X-15 camera
This cute little camera was made around the late 1960s and it has an electronic shutter and fabric loop handle. While I'm unsure of the working condition of the camera, it's superb for wedding photo props - held by either the bride or groom or just used as vintage decor!
Price: $35.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Above: Vintage Magimatic Camera
This classic point and shoot from the 70s is great for adding a bit of "magic" to wedding or engagement photos. While I'm unsure of the working condition of the camera, it is darling for decor.
Price: $35.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.