loved having milk glass vases and compotes at my wedding {see above photos - by Look Photography} and I'd love to see some of the milk glass I've collected over the years go on to be featured in someone else's special day. Here's what I currently have in stock:


VINTAGE MILK GLASS (FIRST SET), from left to right:
ONLY the middle vase and far right vase are available:
Large floral vase with pedestal, measures approximately 9 inches tall with a 14 inch circumference. (See another photo of this vase in the second set of milk glass)
Price: $29.00 + shipping*
Lined vase with pedestal + scalloped edging, measures approximately 7.5 inches tall with a 13.5 inch circumference.
Price: $15.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase any of the milk glass, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


Above: Vintage Milkglass Ribbed compote
Ribbed compote vase - great for more modern + streamlined looks! Approximately 6 1/2" tall and 5 1/2" wide.
Price: $29.00 + shipping*
*Shipping is $15.40 if the item is being shipped to a domestic U.S. location. Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
If you'd like to purchase this, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal.