Above: Vintage "So Much In Love" 45 RPM Vinyl Record
Perfectly retro in design and deliciously sweet in title, this old 45 would be perfect for an engagement shoot or for wedding decor! I cannot guarantee that the record plays without any pops or skips as I haven't tried to play it so you will be purchasing at your own risk. That said, it is still in fantastic condition to be used as a sweet prop and even comes with its original paper sleeve.
Price: $15.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Above: Set of {2} Vintage 45 RPM Vinyl Records - 'Hold Me Tight' and 'Love Is My Destination'
Perfectly retro in design and deliciously sweet in title, these old 45s would be perfect for an engagement shoot or for wedding decor! I cannot guarantee that the records play without any pops or skips as I haven't tried to play them so you will be purchasing at your own risk. That said, they are both in fantastic condition to be used as a sweet prop and both come with their original paper sleeve.
Price: $20.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Above: Set of {3} Vintage 45 RPM Vinyl Records - 'Darling, I Want To Get Married,' 'Love (Oh How Sweet It Is)' and 'date'
Perfectly retro in design and deliciously sweet in title, these old 45s would be perfect for an engagement shoot or for wedding decor! I cannot guarantee that the records play without any pops or skips as I haven't tried to play them so you will be purchasing at your own risk. That said, they are all three in fantastic condition to be used as a sweet prop and all come with their original paper sleeve.
Price: $30.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Above: Vintage 'Rhapsody In Blue and An American In Paris' record
This vintage record is perfect for any Francophile and exudes a Holly Golightly-esque type charm. The blues and pinks are so lovely and this would be beautiful framed as art or used in an e-shoot or wedding decor. The actual record is in near-pristine condition with only very minor scratches - it's also still in its original sleeve. Should play like new but I can't guarantee. Measures 12" x 12".
Price: $26.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Above: Vintage "My Fair Lady" Record
Perfect for any pink and/or Audrey lover! This vintage vinyl album {circa 1960s} by Columbia Masterworks features the original soundtrack recording of the Warner Bros. film My Fair Lady {based on the original play} starring gorgeous Audrey Hepburn. The record has a double cover and both feature the always beautiful and iconic Audrey Hepburn - as you can see above. The actual record is also included but it does have some scratches and I can say for certain if it would play well as I haven't had a chance to test it out. I do think the actual cover would look phenomenal framed and if you ever tired of it, you could just flip it for a new look. It would also be fun in engagement shoots! Measures 12" x 12".
Price: $29.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Above: Vintage "Frank Sinatra" Record
This Frank Sinatra Conducts Tone Poems of Color record {c. 1956} by Capitol Records features a unique mix of musicians and the record cover depicts a delightful, modern rainbow which seems to represent mid-century style {reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright, Eames, etc.} as well as mirroring the montage of colorful musicians inside. I do think this album would look fantastic framed or used in an engagement shoot. Here's a bit of what is said on the back of the cover:
"Here, under the skilled baton of Frank Sinatra, a symphony orchestra performs twelve exciting new compositions, vividly reflecting a rainbow-hued range of mood and character. The inspiration for this unique musical concept is the poetry of Norman Sickel, writer of past Sinatra radio shows. Greatly intrigued by Mr. Sickel's moving color lyrics, Frank Sinatra selected eight of America's most talented and imaginative popular composers to create Tone Poems of Color based on the poet's words."
Those eight include: Victor Young, Nelson Riddle, Gordon Jenkins, Billy May, Jeff Alexander, Alec Wilder, Elmer Bernstein and Andre Previn. The vinyl record does have a few scratches and the record cover is split along the top and bottom so it opens more like a book. Measures 12" x 12".
Price: $34.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Above: Vintage 'Home for Christmas' record
This vintage Home for Christmas - A Joyous Evening of Yuletide Songs is such a classic backdrop or prop for a holiday or winter wedding ... would be darling used in a photo Save the Date! The illustration on the record cover is wonderfully retro and wholesome. Released in 1964 by RCA/Dynagroove Recording, the actual record is in near-pristine condition with only one visible light scratch. Should play like new but I can't guarantee. Measures 12" x 12".
Price: $36.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.