Vintage European Leather Suitcase / Briefcase
I found this classic leather suitcase at the Metz, France, market. I fell in love with the handles and the gold monogrammed B.M.K. on top. The bag does have some scuffs (as seen in photos) from general use as should be expected with its age. Measurements coming soon. Would make excellent decor and would look great with a bushel of flowers peeking out for event decor!
Price: $105.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


Vintage European Leather "Doctor's" Bag 
Such a timeless piece, this vintage leather bag would make a great weekending bag! It's clearly been well-used as the leather has become very soft and started to crack in many places along the sides and bottom but a little leather conditioner could help it out a bit (although I personally think that patina makes it that much cooler!). This middle latch on top still works to securely close the bag but as you can see in the photo, one of the top latches is missing its cover. The bag features four metal feet on the bottom of the bag. The lining inside the bag has become detached so you might want to have it restitched if you plan on using it. The bag measures approximately 6.5 inches tall by 17 inches wide by 7 inches wide. Would make excellent decor and would look great with a bushel of flowers peeking out for event decor! This was sourced in Northern France.
Price: $148.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


Above: Vintage Striped Travel Case
I've had this pretty case for a long time and it's always reminded me of a treasure chest ... a little vessel you could place your most prized possessions and know they are safe. I think this case would be too cute for words if used in an engagement shoot! The lock still works well even though the key went missing long ago ... you just slide the keyhole over and it pops open. It also has the most charming leather handle I've ever seen. The inside has a bit of spotting as you can see but is still in great vintage condition.
Price: $89.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.