European Krups Scale with Lion's Face
I purchased this sweet scale in France. The face is enamel and does have some slight chipping. The body is a heavy metal making it very sturdy. I think it would be lovely in a shabby chic wedding used amongst the floral decor. Great for kitchen decor post-wedding! It seems to work just fine but may need to be rebalanced if you plan to use it in the kitchen for cooking.
Price: $158.00 + shipping*
*Shipping is $19.15 if the item is being shipped to a domestic U.S. location. Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
If you'd like to purchase the scale, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal. 


European Simple Krups Scale
I purchased this little scale at a German market. I love the simplicity and neutralness of it! The face is enamel and is in great condition. The body is a heavy metal making it very sturdy. Would be beautiful in a wedding as decor. It seems to work just fine but may need to be rebalanced if you plan to use it in the kitchen for cooking.
Price: $95.00 + shipping*
*Shipping is $19.15 if the item is being shipped to a domestic U.S. location. Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
If you'd like to purchase the scale, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal. 


European Freija Scale with Art Deco Vibe
I purchased this sweet + simple scale at a German market and I adore the art deco vibe it has. The face is enamel and is in excellent condition. The body is a heavy metal making it very sturdy. I think it would be lovely in a shabby chic wedding used amongst the floral decor. Great for kitchen decor post-wedding! It seems to work just fine but may need to be rebalanced if you plan to use it in the kitchen for cooking.
Price: $98.00 + shipping*
*Shipping is $19.15 if the item is being shipped to a domestic U.S. location. Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
If you'd like to purchase the scale, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal. 


European Vintage Bilateral Scale 
I purchased this cool scale at a German market. As you can see in the photo, when something is placed on the scale, the two arms extend width-wise. I think the clean lines and geometric shapes would be great in a modern wedding. And perfect for kitchen decor post-wedding! It seems to work just fine but may need to be rebalanced if you plan to use it in the kitchen for cooking.
Price: $98.00 + shipping*
*Shipping is $19.15 if the item is being shipped to a domestic U.S. location. Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
If you'd like to purchase the scale, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal.