Stunning Vintage Rhinestone Earrings
These knockouts would just shine on a bride's big day ... They are in terrific condition with no missing stones and would provide the perfect vintage touch to any bride's attire. They are authentic clip-ons of their day and work perfectly. All stones are present. Would also look lovely with cocktail dresses for any future event (or for a special bridesmaid!).
Price: $75.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Vintage Art Deco Pearl + Rhinestone Earrings
I imagine Daisy Buchanan would melt for these pretties. I'm not sure of the age but they have an delicious vintage vibe and they are made for traditionally pierced ears. They are in great vintage condition. I should note, I do not believe the pearls are genuine but they are pretty darn convincing! ;) Would look beyond chic for a bride or darling on a maid of honor! One rhinestone is missing but honestly, I don't think you would notice it unless you were inspecting it with a loop!
Price: $65.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 

Vintage Flapper-style Rhinestone Earrings
When I first laid eyes on these earrings, I couldn't stop thinking how they totally looked straight out of the Roaring 20s (even though I have no clue how old they are). They have screwbacks so you don't need pierced ears for these! Two of the rhinestones have darkened over time but I think that visible age gives them a sentimental heirloom appeal. Beautiful for a bride, bridesmaid ... or just because!
Price: $75.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


Darling Gold Bee Pin
I mean, how cute is this little bee?! I picked him up at the Porte de Vanves flea market in Paris and I even wore him for a few days in the City of Light. :) I think he'd be super sweet attached to a bride's spring bouquet! The pin is marked Ballou Reg'd. All are stones are in place.
Price: $65.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


Exquisitely Unique Vintage Bee Pin
Can you get over him? This is a French bee if I ever - I scooped this character up at the Metz, France, market. He's missing one of his green rhinestone eyes but I think that makes him look well-loved and even more interesting. However, it would be pretty easy to make a trip to the craft store and "restore his eyesight" if you were so inclined. ;) This would be beautiful on a bride's bouquet.
Price: $95.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


Scotty Dog Vintage Pin
Perfect for any Scotty lover - he's not in the dog house! This would be darling for a bride's bouquet if she has a special Scotty in her life! ;)
Price: $75.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.