Vintage French Terra Cotta Pitch Pots
These little French clay pots are so coveted that it's rare you even see them at the French markets anymore. I was lucky enough to scoop up several (I have about 12) and I've decided to part with them! They range in size but are roughly 3 to 3.5 inches in height with a 3 inch diameter on top. Each has its own imperfections - that yummy white patina from age and use and some have a few minor chips but they're all still perfectly usable (and adorable). I sourced most of these in Provence but a few were found in northern France. They'd look gorgeous lined up on a long farm table holding paperwhites!
Price: $40.00 each + shipping*
*Please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code to request a shipping quote.
If you'd like to purchase a pot, just send me a note at theclassicbride@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal.