Vintage watering cans are so timeless - they always evoke the sense of a beautiful, well-kept garden for me and they happen to be beautiful floral vessels! They're so easy to style, too - just plop a head or two of hydrangea in and you're good to go! While I used blue for the photos below, I think a creamy white would be stunning for a chic garden wedding ... I'm really envisioning a classic cottage on Nantucket next to a lighthouse ... can you see it?


Vintage French Metal Watering Can No. 1
This cutie was sitting pretty at a market in Carpentras, France (Provence) before I scooped her up and brought her home. I love the classic shape and spout! Measures approximately 16 inches in height.
Price: $118.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 



Vintage American Metal Watering Can
I found this doll in Alabama and I'm so taken with its unusual spout and handle. It is dented on both sides as you can see in the photos (if you click the photos, you can see a larger image). There are also creamy white paint splatters but I find all these imperfections give it a fun sense of character. Measures approximately 19 inches in height (this is measuring up to the spout).
Price: $118.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 



Vintage French Metal Watering Can No. 2
I found this pretty watering can at a brocante in northeastern France. I love the classic shape and spout! It looks like it could be straight from the pages of Peter Rabbit. ;) Measures approximately 16 inches in height.
Price: $118.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.