Vintage French Wooden Crate
It doesn't get more deliciously French than this! And this super rare reddish hue on the crate just sings against the elegant black typography. I love using French crates as floral vessels - stunning for a garden chic affair, no? This arrangement could be used in so many different places - as a table centerpiece, part of the altar decor, guestbook table, wedding cake table or even placed on the ground near an entrance. If you follow my blog, you may remember this crate from the Snow White shoot I styled in Germany two years ago - I used it to hold some shiny red apples. ;)
It should be noted that one side does show a bit of deterioration (as shown in the photo - left side). This is normal with age and adds to the patina. The crate is still in excellent overall shape and ready to be used. The inside of the crate features an open design - it does not have partitions to hold bottles. I sourced this crate in Northern France. Measurements coming soon.
Price: $165.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.