Vintage Snakeskin Clutch 
I found this beautiful vintage snakeskin clutch at a German market in the Mosel River Valley. You can use it as a traditional clutch by tucking the chic metal strap inside (pictured below) or you can drape the chain around your elbow or shoulder for a chic Chanel-inspired look. I do believe the snakeskin is real as there is some minor lifting of the skin which comes with age. It appears to be in very good shape for its age and I don't think it was used very much. The inside appears to be lined with leather and has a little zipped compartment for cards, etc. The closure is metal. Sadly, the bag has no branding or label so I can't tell you much about its origin but as I bought it in Germany I feel pretty confident that it's European. The clutch measures approximately 12 inches wide, 6.5 inches tall and the depth is 2 inches when closed and 3 inches when opened. The chain measures approximately 13 inches from the center of the top of the clutch to the top of the chain.
Price: $65.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 




Vintage Sparkly Gold Clutch 
I found this pretty gold clutch at a small antique shop in Alabama. You can use it as a traditional clutch by tucking the chic metal strap inside or you can hold the short chain by your hand. The closure is metal and features a lovely criss-cross pattern. Sadly, the bag has no branding or label so I can't tell you much about its origin. The clutch measures approximately 10 inches wide, 5 inches tall and the depth measures 1.5 inches when closed and 3 inches when opened. The chain measures approximately 5 inches from the center of the top of the clutch to the top of the chain.
Price: $45.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.