Vintage French Bistro Chair (set of 4)
If you're looking to add a little je ne sais quoi to your wedding day (or to your patio!), these authentic French bistro chairs are just the ticket, my loves! I scooped up this set of 4 red bistro chairs at a brocante along the French/German border. The four chairs are in excellent vintage condition - they all fold flat and have metal legs with a wooden planked seat and back (as you can see). As the paint is peeling a bit from age, you can clearly see that the chairs had been painted yellow at some point as you can see hints of yellow beneath the peeling red paint. I personally love this patina as it hints at the history and allows you to wonder about these chairs' past. While I don't know the exact history of these French beauties, I do like to imagine they were used in a private French home's terrace or at a little bistro tucked away in a tiny French town. :) If you'd like photos and/or measurements of all four chairs, just e-mail me at theclassicbride[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll send them right over to you.
Price: $290.00 per pair or $490.00 for the set of 4 chairs + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


Eyeing that typewriter? It's for sale, too. Check out my full collection of typewriters here. ;)