White Enamel Vintage French Bucket
Lovely, lovely, lovely is all I can say about French Enamel buckets. And boy do they look beautiful overflowing with peonies and greenery - perfect for a seaside wedding, no? This bucket measures approximately 10 inches high. 
Price: $42.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. 


(click to enlarge photos)

Green Enamel Vintage French Bucket
Lovely, lovely, lovely is all I can say about French Enamel buckets. And boy do they look beautiful overflowing with peonies and greenery - perfect for a seaside wedding, no? This bucket measures approximately 10 inches high. 
Price: $42.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.



White Enamel Vintage French Bucket
Lovely, lovely, lovely is all I can say about French Enamel buckets. And boy do they look beautiful overflowing with peonies and greenery - perfect for a seaside wedding, no? This bucket measures approximately 10 inches high. 
Price: $42.00 + shipping*
*If you'd like to purchase, please e-mail me at theclassicbride@gmail.com with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal.